FOR COMPLETE INFORMATION PLEASE VIEW THE DOCUMENT BELOW
1. Read your assigned texts.
2. Maintain a Double-Entry Journal (DEJ).
- Your “DEJ” may be handwritten on looseleaf paper or typed.
- Make sure your name and grade is written on the upper left-hand side of your first page.
- Staple the pages together.
- Do not write on the back of the looseleaf paper.
- Maintain a double-entry journal that captures your thoughts, questions, and other reactions regarding the text.
A “DEJ” is a way to record information and to reflect on and react to that information.
It is a way of “making sense” of what you read.